Friday, April 3, 2009

BB: I'm Cold

Originally Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2007

----------------------

I'm Cold

I'm cold. No, I'm not about to tell you the story of the scuba diving accident I had and the ice pump that was placed in the center of my chest because of it. I'm literally cold, and it feels so fuckin' good! Its been hot as hell + humid - rain = Ant is now hot in more ways than two (Jim Jones: "ladies!"). The central air got fixed in the house today, now its working properly, so we've been acting like a fat kid who just got done slapping his ham ... and we're chilling ourselves the fuck out on some negative degree shit with all the fans in the house on top speed causing a mean ass wind chill in this mother. But like I said, it feels pretty good so I'm not complainin'. Man, I feel bad for all you people with no A/C . . . NOT. Eat it bitches!

-A.N.T. OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment