Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Real Life Super Heroes!

This was too good not to post. . .

This guy, and apparently there’s a few of them around the country, are attempting to be Super Heroes. Yeah, seriously. Just check this out first: (you might have to click the photo to see/read the entire thing)



Ha! OK so I have two questions: 1. What the fuck? And 2. Where do I sign up to be in this “Allegiance of Heroes”???

For real, readers, I gotta do this. . .

Could you imagine how cool this blog would become with stories from a Super Hero?

But I’m gonna need your help. . . Thinking of a name, what weapons will I have / super power, and what costume I’ll be running around in. Except one of you will have to volunteer to make it because I have a penis and cojones therefore I suck at sewing. The costume is gonna have to be the most bad ass part of it though... I mean, I gotta look good to at least pull the bitches.

A couple names I was throwing around: The Pusstroyer, Papi X, Dark 12incher, Dr. Youdgetit, The Queifinator, Moon Elf, Chip Robbins, and Rambo. But I think I'm gonna settle on Gel Mibson. Let me know if you got something better... this is still a work in progress.

My Heroism will be: I will protect poor, unsuspecting men from Swamp Donkeys. In case you didn’t know, the definition of a Swamp Donkey is a very ugly, usually fat girl who hangs around in bars and clubs waiting to sexually assault males who are too drunk to defend themselves (definition brought to you by urbandictionary.com).

But I really just wanna fight the Super Heroes of the “Allegiance of Heroes” though . . .

So eventually I’m gonna turn into the evil Villain of this real life comic book like world and beat the shit out of them.

Don’t worry . . . I’ll YouTube it for you guys to see.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like this "WLWT" site you visit is a bit behind the times. I have seen very similar articles posted on collegehumor and somethingaweful. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I just seen it posted on TMZ. I don't know what WLWT site they were referring to. Either way though, that shit is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah! Regardless, either way, it is still pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete